Our client represents the ANZ brand within a prominent global organisation that provides products and services that support industrial projects. They are recognised as a leading supplier to the construction industry, supplying some of the most significant industrial and commercial projects across Australia and New Zealand. With a corporate philosophy that promotes teamwork and quality, this company continues to experience success through its people and attention to health & safety and the environment.
As the Branch and Territory Manager for Gladstone, you will work closely with the Regional Manager and other Branch Managers to identify and grow new business opportunities within the industrial sector.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the delivery and execution of projects
- Negotiate client contracts within corporate guidelines
- Plan and manage short-term and long-term equipment and labour resources
- Work with key branches and departments to ensure DIFOT and customer expectations are met
- Participate in developing the strategic business plan for the Gladstone Branch
- Introduce productivity measures that improve project visibility and delivery
- Manage project resources to minimise cost and profit erosion
- Submit monthly project reports to the Executive Management team
- Promote and manage WHS and report issues to relevant stakeholders
- Resolve customer issues to ensure contractual obligations are achieved
- Complete project reviews and make business improvement recommendations
To be successful in the role, you must have Branch or Territory management experience managing customers in the industrial sector.
You will also have:
- Exceptional relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Experience selling end-to-end solutions that meet customer needs
- Strong people leadership and management skills
- Experience managing multiple projects from inception to delivery
- Sound contract negotiation skills
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making capability
- Good experience with the Enterprise Bargaining process and related industrial relations matters
- Knowledge of Scaffolding is highly advantageous but not essential to the role
Apply online now or contact Helen Kyriakou or Grant Ly on 1300 833 383 for a private consultation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.