- Extensive product training provided
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Business to business environment
Globally recognised as leaders in the cable, optical fibre and electronics industry, this innovative company has continued to strengthen its market position by offering products and end-to-end Supply Chain solutions that benefit the Commercial, Infrastructure and Industrial sectors.
Reporting to a friendly and consultative manager who embraces teamwork, you will:
- Field calls from customers and process sales orders
- Create sales quotes and tenders for customers and Business Development Managers
- Support BDM’s, Sales Teams and Project Managers to grow customer accounts
- Provide product information to customers and follow-up on sales quotes
- Update customers on inventory supply & delivery timeframes
- Assist sales teams in researching customer accounts
- Manage back orders and inventory issues
Experienced at putting quotes together, you will have:
- Minimum 1-2 years Internal Sales Support/Customer Service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional customer service and internal account management skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills
Contact Grant Ly or Helen Kyriakou on 1300 833 383 for further information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.