Well-established with a reputation for providing exceptional service to automotive dealers and retail customers, this leading asset finance and insurance company has built its reputation through its products and services. Committed to their ongoing success, and continuing to expand its market profile, this is an opportunity for you to align yourself with a brand that invests in its people.
This role is ideal for a Business Manager who is looking to step into a Dealer Relationship Manager position.
Reporting to a consultative National Sales Manager who encourages lateral thinking, you will have an established dealer network and the internal support required to achieve results. As the NSW Dealer Relationship Manager, you will:
- Identify and acquire new dealers across NSW
- Maintain and strengthen current dealer network relationships
- Drive sales and brand marketing initiatives to enhance motor Finance and Insurance sales results
- Work with dealerships to set and achieve retail targets
- Train and develop Business Managers on product features and benefits, credit policies, and IT systems
- Work with dealers to establish targets and business objectives
- Negotiate and review dealer contracts
- Ensure corporate compliance, accreditation, and dealer agreements are maintained
Developing and supporting the NSW Motorcycle and Marine dealer network, your ability to investigate and provide practical solutions to improve lending performance will be vital to the role.
To be successful, you must have:
- Proven motorcycle or marine finance experience
- Advanced relationship and stakeholder management skills
- High analytical skills and credit knowledge
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coach and develop dealership staff
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.