- Full time or School Hours part time
Globally recognised as a leader in the cable, optical fibre and electronics industry, this innovative company has continued to strengthen its market position by offering products and end-to-end Supply Chain solutions that benefit the Commercial, Infrastructure and Industrial sectors.
Due to a promotion, a Customer Service & Sales Support position has become available. You will:
- Take calls from commercial customers and process sales orders
- Respond to emails and handle customer enquires
- Update customers on inventory supply & delivery timeframes
- Manage back orders and inventory issues
- Create quotes for business customers and Business Development Managers
- Provide product information to customers and follow-up on sales quotes
To be successful, it is essential that you have inbound customer service and sales experience, preferably supporting business customers. In addition, you will have:
- Minimum 1-2 years Customer Service/inbound sales experience experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.