An exciting opportunity to work with 1 of Australia’s fastest growing and most sought-after hair care brands, with a consistent increase in distribution world-wide. A hardworking and successful team, and culture, the office environment is casual and comfortable. Bring your fur animal into the office to keep an eye on you as you work, or you can dress in activewear if that’s your choice. For our client, it’s all about productivity, upward trajectory, with the focus on personal and company success.
This Senior Designer position will have you working alongside Senior Executives to further develop the company’s Brand identity for local and international markets. Utilising your technical skills to drive online and offline marketing campaigns, you will:
- Design content that meets Sales and Marketing briefs
- Enhance website content and landing pages
- Create in-store POS material, EDM’s, catalogues, posters, banner ads, and packaging for products
- Design digital and visual content for e-commerce and social media channels
- Produce, edit, and enhance images and video content
- Maintain digital assets and content database
- Research markets to identify trends
To be considered for the position, you must have strong design skills and a practical approach to work. In addition, you will have:
- 5 plus years experience as a Senior Graphic Designer, preferably from an FMCG environment
- Advanced Adobe Creative Cloud (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro) and MS Office Suite
- Experience with E-Commerce and creating call-to-action campaigns will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- The flexibility to undertake and deliver on additional tasks that may not specifically be part of the role
- People management is a definite advantage, as this role will expand and develop with the business, for the right person.
Applicants must attach a cover letter and portfolio with the application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.