- Global brand name company
- Create and deliver engaging training programs
As one of the world’s most recognised brands, this well-established automotive company is focused on further developing its operational capabilities across Australia and New Zealand. With a corporate philosophy that focuses on its people, this is an opportunity for you to take part in the development and delivery of training programs that have a direct influence on business results and staff capabilities. Working in a highly visible role, you will have the business resources and executive support to develop and deliver customised training programs.
As the Training Coordinator, you will report to a supportive and consultative National Talent Manager who is committed to developing staff across the organisation. In the role you will:
- Assist the National Talent Manager to produce course material to develop managers and staff across multiple streams of the business
- Facilitate and present training material to individuals and small groups
- Assist the HR department to customise E-Learning training resources and programs
- Maintain material and employee training data in the Learning Management System
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to complete a training needs analysis
- Produce and document training material required to train and educate staff on new systems and compliance
- Assist HR with the induction and onboarding activities of new employees
- Plan, coordinate and communicate training requests nationally
- Contribute to the integration of a new Learning Management System
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- Current Certificate IV in Training & Assessment or equivalent on the job experience
- Proven experience in a Training or Learning and Development role within a corporate environment
- Experience working with LMS and E-Learning platforms
- Ability to build and deliver online and classroom training programs
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- An appetite to learn new skills
- Experience with Docebo LMS/Articulate 360/or LMS system implementation will be highly regarded
Develop your training career with a company that is committed to learning and development.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.